Heart & Stroke Foundation of BC & Yukon
Together We Will Make It Happen.
The Heart and Stroke Foundation is one of Canada’s largest and most effective health charities. Over the last 60 years we have invested more than $1.39 billion in heart and stroke research, making us the largest contributor in Canada after the federal government. In that time, the death rate from heart disease and stroke has declined by more than 75 per cent.
The Foundation’s health promotion and advocacy programs across the country are saving lives every day. Working together, our employees, volunteers, donors and world-class researchers have made the Heart and Stroke Foundation what we are today: Canada’s most widely recognized and trusted authority on cardiovascular health. Our vision is to create healthy lives free of heart disease and stroke. Together, we will make it happen.
Healthy lives free of heart disease and stroke. Together we will make it happen.
- Give children and youth the best start for a long, healthy life
- Empower Canadians to live healthy lives
- Enable faster, better cardiac emergency response and treatment
- Enable faster, better stroke response and treatment
- Enhance support for survivors, families and caregivers
A passion for health
Making a difference
Learning every day
Being extraordinary together
We achieve our mission through:
Investing in life-saving research
Advocating for healthy public policies
Partnering with stakeholders
Engaging Canadians to make health last
Ensuring health equity
To learn how we are working towards our mission, see our Strategic Plan.
- Business: #106-1001 Cloverdale Avenue, Victoria BC
- Mailing: #106-1001 Cloverdale Avenue, Victoria, BC V8X 4C9
- Phone: 250-754-5274
- Fax: 250-382-0231