Since 1970 The Caravan has been bringing theatre to communities across the world. First, by horse drawn wagon and now by tallship, the “Amara Zee”.
After fifty consecutive years of touring, the Caravan Stage Company will make a stop in Sooke on its farewell voyage from August 17 to 21, 2022.
- Gates open at 8:30 p.m. and close at 9:05 p.m.
- Show starts at 9:00 p.m. for a 90-minute performance (no intermission)
- Sooke Harbour, 1800 Maple Avenue South.
- Limited parking, carpooling and alternative modes of transportation such as walking and cycling are strongly encouraged.
- Parking is available at Sooke Municipal Hall, 2205 Otter Point Road (approximately a 20-minute walk, 2km, from the event site).
- No ticket sales. Pay what you can, by donation, at the gate.
- Outdoor theatre event, dress appropriately.
- ***Bring your own chair.***
- For More Info: www.caravanstage.org
- WATCH: Amara Zee Sailing 2020 on Vimeo