Sooke, British Columbia
Choo Choo, Let’s Go! Is happy to announce the opening of our Childcare Centre / Centre de Garde in Sooke.
We introduce our program, where children learn while playing. At Choo Choo, Let’s Go! We believe childhood is a precious time where children must have fun, laugh, play, run, explore, be curious, and learn while doing it.
Everyday, children can flourish in an enriching environment where daily life will include some time in French and Spanish learning and playing time.
Our well-balanced program includes time for well-structured activities to facilitate the needs of each and every child, as well unstructured learning which allows them to make their own choices.
Our classrooms are well designed, with open spaces and different stations designed to encourage autonomy, trigger curiosity, and facilitate learning, taking in consideration the individual development of each child.
We include 2 healthy nutritious snacks.
Applications are being accepted for our Programs Infant/Toddlers & 36-months to 5-years .
More information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sooke Family Resource Society has been serving the greater Sooke community since 1984, and the Westshore and surrounding areas since 2004.
We provide services to community members through the following programs:
- Prenatal education and outreach
- Family support
- Parent-child drop in groups
- Child Care Resource and Referral
- Licensed preschool
- Outreach for teens and young adults with mental health, addiction or other challenges
- Low cost counselling for individuals, couples, families and children
- Outreach and community inclusion for adults with developmental disorders
- Home Share program for persons with developmental disorders
- Parenting supports for families with children in the care of the Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Free Clothing Exchange
- Free toy and book lending library
Long Business Description coming soon