Health Care Services
Acupuncture Works Sooke
We specialize in providing in home assistance to seniors who just need a little help once in a while. Our qualifications include Resident Care Attendant, Home Support Worker, and Food Safe.
All of our employees have completed a criminal record check. We carry liability insurance to cover all of our services.
Please call to find out how we can help you. ~Stephanie Allman
Our optometry clinic is a member of Optometric Services Inc Canada’s Largest Network of Optometrists, which allows you to take advantage of:
- A large selection of frames, lenses and treatments, sunglasses as well as contact lenses adapted to your eye care needs.
- Excellent quality at competitive pricing
- State-of-the-art technology for thorough examination of your eyes
- A team of Optometrists and Certified Optometric Assistants trained in the latest optometric advances.
- Personalized follow-up of your eye care needs
Our mission is to take care of your visual health: we strive to offer you the best services and products available.
Consult us for:
- Complete eye health examination
- Contact lenses
- Prescription glasses
- Lens treatments
- Sunglasses (Prescription and Non-Prescription)
- Laser Surgery Co-Management
Call us now for an appointment!
Marie Tennisco, RMT
Marie Tennisco is described as having a “kind heart, and strong therapeutic hands”. She is a Registered Massage Therapist who graduated from the West Coast College of Massage Therapy, here in Victoria. She is passionate about helping her clients achieve a higher level of health and wellness, as well as minimizing and preventing pain and discomfort.
Marie looks forward to working with all her clients, whether they are in need of a deep tissue massage to really release some tension, or whether they require a lighter touch to calm the nervous system. Her extensive training has given her the knowledge and ability to identify and treat a wide variety of chronic and acute pathologies. Her goal as an RMT is to ultimately restore balance to the body by conducting an assessment, treatment, and a homecare plan with her clients.
Her therapeutic techniques include: deep tissue, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, PNF stretching.
Her focuses and specialties are:
- Chronic and acute pain
- Overuse injuries
- Preventative care
- Degenerative disc disease
- Stress and anxiety
She is now accepting new clients, and looks forward to seeing you soon!
Sooke Clinic Schedule
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
8am – 2pm 8am – 2pm 2pm – 8pm 2pm – 8pm 2pm – 9pm