Proudly serving our community with all your flooring needs over the past 10 years.
TURNKEY SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR COMPLEX PROJECTS
We offer expertise in project management, hazmat surveys, site planning, civil engineering, land development, environmental engineering, and physical hydrogeology. By combining these services, our clients benefit from thorough project consistency, from start to finish. This multi-level approach also increases efficiency, coordination, cooperation, and technical insight for multi-disciplinary projects.
Understanding our clients’ goals means completing projects on schedule and on budget. All projects offer high caliber and experienced in-field problem solving and decision making.
Islander Engineering has developed a reputation for efficiency, especially when projects face significant challenges. As a result, our first project with a client is rarely the last. These valued relationships are a testament to our commitment to delivering value to clients under the following project areas:
- Planning - 3D visualization, site layouts and building renderings
- Environmental - Investigation to remediation, and hazmat surveys
- Hydrogeology - Water wells and infiltration systems
- Hydrology - Flood control and channel rehabilitation
- Land Development - Concepts to substantial completion
- Low Impact Development - Sustainable solutions for all stakeholders
- Municipal - Infrastructure modelling to master plans
- Rainwater Management - Every drop counts
- Transportation - Walking, cycling, and driving
Kai Fischer Handyman Services