Welcome to Sea to Tree Health & Wellness
We are a team of practitioners committed to supporting you in Sooke, Colwood and online. We strive to provide affordable and accessible mental health and wellness services.
Although we are not technically a non-profit, we operate like one. We have a unique business model that allows us to give back to the community in a variety of ways. We provide low-cost programs such as student sessions and a subsidy program.
Sooke Family Resource Society has been serving the greater Sooke community since 1984, and the Westshore and surrounding areas since 2004.
We provide services to community members through the following programs:
- Prenatal education and outreach
- Family support
- Parent-child drop in groups
- Child Care Resource and Referral
- Licensed preschool
- Outreach for teens and young adults with mental health, addiction or other challenges
- Low cost counselling for individuals, couples, families and children
- Outreach and community inclusion for adults with developmental disorders
- Home Share program for persons with developmental disorders
- Parenting supports for families with children in the care of the Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Free Clothing Exchange
- Free toy and book lending library