2022 Newcomers’ Club
WHAT: The Newcomers Club is for anyone who is new to Sooke or wishes to learn more about what Sooke has to offer. It is an informal drop-in gathering at varies cafes and eateries throughout town. You’ll meet some of the faces from the Chamber of Commerce, and the founder of the very popular Meanwhile in Sooke Facebook Page will be there as well. Ultimately, you will meet some very nice people, you will get several helpful resources, and you’ll have a better understanding of the many wonderful things Sooke has to offer.
COST: There is no cost to attend, but you will be expected to pay for your own refreshments from the establishment hosting the event.
WHEN: The Newcomers’ Club is held on the last Saturday of every month, typically starting at 10am.
- April 30 – The Stick in the Mud, 6715 Eustace Rd, Sooke
- May 28 – Little Vienna Bakery, 6726 W Coast Rd, Sooke
- June 25 – Road to Sooke (in The Prestige Oceanfront Resort lobby), 6929 W Coast Rd, Sooke
- July 30 – Sooke Brewing Company, starting at 11:00 am
- August 27 – Artisan’s Garden, 6689 Goodmere Rd, 10am
- September 24 – Sooke Oceanside Brewery – 12 noon
Please Contact us for more information.